Helpdesk Project UXby ADHOC SA
Helpdesk Project UX
This module ensures that:
- You can configure a project to have or not related tickets, by default they are not related to tickets.
- In project kanban view we are able to see the project related tickets analogous to tasks work, also have a Ticket Analysis submenu that let us to analyze the ticket data from a pivot or graph view.
- You can only close a ticket if they don't have any active task (we consider active task the ones in stages without option "folded")
- You can only close projects if they don't have any active ticket (we consider active tickets the ones in stages without option "folded")
- For the tickets, only can relate to project which are allowed tickets.
- When we set a helpdesk team to trace timesheet then the related project of the team will be set to be ticket allowed even if the project is a new project or we are linking an old one.
- When you (un)archive a project with also (un)archive
To install this module, you need to:
- Only install this module
To configure this module, you need to:
- Noting to configure
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- ADHOC SA
This module is maintained by the ADHOC SA.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://www.adhoc.com.ar.