Note : DHL Paket Shipping Connector works specifically for Germany and not other countries.
DHL Paket (Intraship) Odoo Shipping Connector
DHL Paket offers time-definite delivery of packages and documents worldwide along with shipping and tracking solutions that fits the needs of every business. If you use Odoo as your ERP system to manage Order Fulfillment & Shipping operations and using DHL Paket as your Shipping provider, our DHL Paket Odoo Shipping Connector will help you connect DHL Paket with Odoo. Set DHL Paket delivery methods while creating Sales Order, automatically submit order information from Odoo to DHL Paket and get Shipping label and Order Tracking number from DHL Paket to Odoo. Print Shipping label and send tracking link to customer via email.
- Integrate DHL Paket with Odoo
- Switch between test and production environment in DHL Paket delivery method
- Set DHL Paket Delivery Method in Sales Order in Odoo Backend
- Set customer's shipping address based on the choice of DHL Paket shipping service (Street, Packstation, Filiale, Parcelshop)
- Submit order information and confirm the order in DHL Paket by validating delivery order
- Fetch Shipping label from DHL Paket to Odoo
- Fetch Order Tracking number from DHL Paket to Odoo and send Order Tracking Link to customer via email automatically
- Cancel the shipment order in DHL Paket
- Generate a comprehensive Shipping Report in Odoo and fetch the Shipping report directly from DHL to Odoo.
Viewing all the shipping connector information
Setting Up and Configuring DHL Paket Instance
Retrieve DHL Paket Services
Setting up the DHL Paket Delivery method
Using Delivery Method in the Sales Order
Creating Packages and Order Validation
Information regarding to label given by DHL Paket
Generate a comprehensive Shipping Report in Odoo and fetch the Shipping report directly from DHL Paket to Odoo.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.