Geospatial support for Odoo
Geospatial support based on PostGIS add the ability of server to server geojson to do geo CRUD and view definition.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to have PostGIS installed.
sudo apt-get install postgis
The module also requires two additional python libs:
for a complete documentation please refer to the public documenation
The geometry attributes must now be explicitly mentioned in the list of fields of the XML geoengine view definitions. For instance:
<record id="some_model_geo_view" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">Some data view</field> <field name="model">some.model</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <geoengine> <field name="name" select="1"/> <field name="the_geom"/> </geoengine> </field> </record>
- Google layers have been removed as it was not working anyway.
- Switching from map to form view should be eased to open selected feature. It should work using do_switch_view and this probably requires to set self.dataset.index
- A good way to open a record from map should be done with double click. However selection handlers have difficulties to work nice with click events.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Frederic Junod <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Laurent Mignon <email@example.com>
- Nicolas Bessi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandy Carter <email@example.com>
- Vincent Renaville <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Benjamin Willig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sandip Mangukiya <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/geospatial project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.