Keycloak auth integration
This module adds support for SSO authentication via Keycloak
Table of contents
Settings -> Users -> OAuth Providers -> Keycloak
Adjust endpoints according to your setup.
Enable it: tick “Allowed”.
Official docs: https://www.keycloak.org/docs
You must make sure your settings are correct. Testing scripts are provided by this module in the folder examples.
Please follow instructions contained in its README.
When the provider is enabled you’ll see an extra login button on login form. Click on it to get redirected to Keycloak.
Link existing users from Keycloak
If you have existing users in Odoo and they are not linked to Keycloak yet you can:
- get back to Settings -> Users -> OAuth Providers -> Keycloak
- configure “Users management” box
- click on “Sync users” button
- select the matching key
Once the it’s done all matching and updated users will be listed in a list view. Now your users will be able to log in on Keycloak
Push new users to Keycloak
Usually Keycloak is already populated w/ your users base. Many times this will come via LDAP, AD, pick yours.
Still, you might need to push some users to Keycloak on demand, maybe just for testing.
If you need this, either you
- go to a single user form
- hit the button “Push to Keycloak” (in the header)
- use the wizard to push it
- go to the users list view
- select some users
- click on Actions -> Push to Keycloak
- select “Keycloak” provider
- push them all
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-auth project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating.
- This author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.