Website available product saling and restrict unstockable Productby Kiran Kantesariya
Odoo 10 Website available product saling and restrict unstockable Product.
Key Features of this module
- Customer can see available product qty during sale..
- Restrict unstockable product for sale.
- Quikly and faster acess website sale.
- Go to Website → Shop and add item and click on add to card. Here customer will select product and cliuck on add to card Option.
- Here check available product qty and order product qty. If available product is less than order Qty Than it wll restrict to sale product and you can not process for check out.Check screen.
- Once quantity of products will be greater than available in stock, the corresponding value in "Quantity" column will turn red and the "Process checkout" button will become inactive.
- Here available product qty is grater than order qty so it will allow for saling and click on button "Process Checkout".
- The final check is made right after clicking "Confirm" button in the "Shipping & Billing" page. It redirects customer back to My Cart if available quantity had been changed, while he was typing his address and based on that quotation will be create.
- Click on confirm sale of create a sale order.
NOTE: You can ask on contact number if you need any help for this module. we can help for only this module. if you need to resolve error with another module that it take an extra changes.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.