Multi Currency Revaluation Unrealized Gain Lossby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 11.0 v 12.0|
When you run the revaluation process, the balance in each main account posted in a foreign currency will be revalued. The unrealized gain or loss transactions that are created during the revaluation process are system-generated.
- Currency Revaluation
- Compute unrealized gain loss
- Auto generate revaluation currency entries
- Auto generate unrealized gain loss reversal entries
Configure currency gain and loss account in company configuration that will be used to make currency valuation entries each month.
Currency Rate Configuration
Default company currency is INR and we set USD currency rate compared to INR as base currency.
Default schedule that runs 1st of everymonth to generate currency valuation entries. It will generate valuation entries and then reversal entries of the valuation.
Multi Currency Invoice
Invoice creation with multi currency USD that will generate secondary currency accounting entries on validation.
Multi Currency Invoice Entries
Invoice creation with multi currency USD that will generate secondary currency accounting entries with amount currency and currency amount in entries with currency rate conversion amount in credit and debit field.
Currency Valuation Entry
On 1st of everymonth following entries will be generated automatically based on Scheduler action.
Currency Valuation Reverse Entry
On 1st of everymonth following entries will be generated automatically based on Scheduler action. That will balance unrealised gain loss entries.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.