Purchase Order Approved
This module extends the functionality of purchases adding a new state Approved in purchase orders before the Purchase Order state. Additionally add the possibility to set back to draft a purchase order in all the states previous to Purchase Order.
In this new Approved state:
- You cannot modify the purchase order.
- However, you can go back to draft and pass through the workflow again.
- The incoming shipments are not created. You can create them by clicking the Convert to Purchase Order button, also moving to state Purchase Order.
The new state diagram is depicted below:
To configure this module:
- Go to 'Purchases > Configuration > Settings'.
- In the Logistics section in the Configuration tab you can set the Use State 'Approved' in Purchase Orders.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.