- View and manage all messages from one source!
Messages only are shown (system notifications and chat/channel messages are NOT displayed!)
- Hint: only messages related to records that current user has access to are shown.
If user can see the message it means that user has at least read access to the record this message is posted to.
In case you want to hide or show any messages you need to set up access rights/rules to the record.
- Reply or reply with quote to message thread
- Forward message to other thread
- Mark message read/unread
- Star/Unstar message
- Use pre-defined filters to display messages you need
- Open Partner's messages from Partner form view
- Save messages as draft using free Mail Messages Draft module
- Show lost messages Click to get Pro Version!
- Move messages to other thread Click to get Pro Version!
- Reply , Forward or Move message directly from Chatter thread Click to get Pro Version!
- Hide Notifications in Chatter to show messages only Click to get Pro Version!
- Delete CRM Leads/Opportunities if no messages left except for Notifications Click to get Pro Version!
- Tested on Odoo Community v10.0
- Russian language translation
- English, German and Russian language support
- Click to contact us for support or any custom app you need
- Please report any bugs or issues!
Major update v10.0.2.0
By default Odoo allows message deletion if user has create or write access to related object. However this may lead to unpredicted message deletion.
Now you can configure message deletion rights for users in User Settings!
Following options are available:
- Can not delete messages
- Can delete messages if user is message author or the only messages recipient
- Can delete any message
Known limitations / Todo
- Total number of records in TreeView pager is showing more records than actually exist.
This is due to not overload backend with excessive access rules computations.
- In TreeView last messages from the current page may appear again on the top of the next page. This is because access rules check is done
while records are loaded, so messages are pulled from the next page to fill the gap left by messages forbidden by rules.
However fixes are on the way!) So feel free to contact me if you have questions or need any support.