Project Task Checklist
Use checklist to be ensure that all your tasks are performed and to make easy control over them
- create checklist for any tasks
- track all subtasks that should be done and keep them under control
- checklist items will be colored depending on their state
- only users related to subtask can change subtask parameters
- see instant email notifications in task mail thread and your Inbox
How It Works
Go to Project → Tasks menu and create/open a task. Here you can see new "Checklist" tab.
Add items (hereinafter "subtasks") into your checklist.
Specify "Description" and select "Assigned to", "Reviewer".
- if a subtask has state "TODO", it's colored in red for user assigned to subtask
- if a subtask has state "DONE", it's colored in green
- if a subtask has state "CANCELLED", it's colored in grey
If you mistakenly switch state to "DONE" or "CANCELLED", you will be able to revert state to TODO by clicking on
All checklist changes and updates are tracked on task mail thread and you will receive instant email notifications to your Inbox
You can see your TODOs on tasks in kanban view
Track all your TODOs in one place and keep them under control. Go to the Project → Checklist menu to see them.
You will get free support and assistance in case of any issues
Need our service?
Project Task Checklist
- Install this module in a usual way
Example of usage:
- Create User1 and User2 in the Settings >> Users menu
- Login as User1
- Go to Project >> Project >> Tasks and open the Checklist tab
- Create new subtask (Reviewer - User1, Assigned to - User2)
- Login as User2
- See message in Inbox like "TODO: subtask_name"
- Change state of subtask to Cancelled/Done
- You can see a message in Inbox "Cancelled: subtask_name" or "Done: subtask_name" accordingly.
- You can see your TODOs on tasks in kanban view in the Project >> Project >> Tasks menu
- The Project >> Project >> Checklist menu displays ALL subtasks in state TODO assigned to you and subtasks where you are Reviewer
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.