Full Production Quantity Tracking by Employeeby Vidas Lisauskas, Romualdas Laurinavičius, Donatas Noreika
Production Quantity Tracking by Employee
The module provides visibility to production efficiency by employee.
1. "Produced Quantities Manager"A new menu section is added to the Manufacturing module listing all the new menu options.
2. Kiosk mode screenKiosk mode screen is created allowing Employees from Shop Floor to log into the system and enter produced quantities on a Work Order. Produced quantity is entered on a touch-friendly number keypad, enabling to use tablets for data entry.
3. Produced QuantitiesThis tab is added to Work Order screen allowing to review and approve data captured for this Work Order.
4. ReportA new dedicated report – Produced Quantities is added to review produced quantities by Employee available in List View and a Pivot Table.
5. Shop floor DashboardA new full screen Work Orders Dashboard View is added to display production plan on the Shop Floor. The view displays scheduled Work Orders in Kanban view. Kanban cards display the following:
* Work Center
* Quantity made
* Quantity left to do
* Manufacturing Order
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.