Multi Website - Multiple Websites, independent themes one database.
For a live demo site please see below key features.
- Multiple websites in a single database
- super easy to add new websites
- multiple host headers per website
- easy to create website menus or share menus
- use different odoo theme per website
- option to isolate users cross websites (same email address can signup to multiple websites)
- option to prevent users from signing up option to specific website
- can enable global users cross websites while in isolation mode.
- multi-eCommerce *see ecommerce addon.
- works with or without multi-company
- use any domain for websites domains/subdomains anything!
- unlike other similar modules does not need SAAS module, does not need 3rd party plugins for multi theme.
LIVE DEMO SITES
Main Company Website: Main Fictional Company Website
Sub Company Site about computers: Computer company site.
This module allows multiple websites to be hosted off one database. This specific module is the base module. It allows you to have a main company website and sub websites under the company website. e.g. www.mygeneratorcompany.com www.mygeneratorassemblycompany.com. This all runs from one datatabase.
IMPORTANT: There is a README! in the module folder that contains additional key setup information. - This MUST be read.
See full tutorial below. You will need to point subdomains/domains to your Odoo server URL. Alternativly for testing you can use our PR1 test domain if you are hosting locally on 127.0.0.1, this is anything.test.pr1.xyz. You can also use your Linux/Windows hosts files to loop back to 127.0.0.1 or your Odoo Server IP.
Other add on modules are available: here
This tutorial will guide you setting up the sites in the demo links above.
Please log in to comment on this module
Can we have demo for this application ? I have couple of doubts on the feature covered here.
Works well in a shop environment,couldn't recommend any higher