Accounting Import WinBIZby Open Net Sàrl https://opennet.ch , Camptocamp https://opennet.ch , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://opennet.ch
Accounting and Finance (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0|
Allows to import accounting from WinBIZ software (www.winbiz.ch) using Excel or XML format.
This module can be installed from the web interface. It depends on the python package xlrd though.
No configuration is required to use this module.
In order to import your Excel Spreadsheet you must complete the following requirements:
- The accounts used in the WinBIZ file must have been previously created into Odoo
- The WinBIZ journals must also exist and have their WinBIZ one-letter codes filled in into the ad-hoc field
- The taxes must exist. They will be matched with WinBIZ data based on amount, scope, and whether they are included in the price
- The lines should be ordered by “N°” for best results
- The export encoding should be “Windows Ansi - 1252” (default)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.