External Database Source - MySQL
This module extends base_external_dbsource, allowing you to connect to foreign MySQL databases using SQLAlchemy.
- Install sqlalchemy and MySQLdb python libraries
- Install base_external_dbsource_sqlite Odoo module
Database sources can be configured in Settings > Configuration -> Data sources.
To use this module:
- Go to Settings > Database Structure > Database Sources
- Click on Create to enter the following information:
- Datasource name
- Connector: Choose the database to which you want to connect
- Connection string: Specify how to connect to database
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add X.509 authentication
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.