This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have hear from the some where the char of account is used based on the different country it means that the char of account used based on different different country and analytical account is used as in service type of products.

I don't know am i right or wrong.

Please clarify me in depth which situation we are using the chart of account and which is not and which situation we are using the analytical account in ODOO (Formally) and which is not.

Discard
Best Answer

The chart of account is used to account for all your transactions, in compliance with your local regulation; This is the objective of the accounting module, using a local chart of account that fits your needs or obligations. To make it simple, each expense or revenue is recorded in expenses or revenue accounts.

In addition, to this "legal" view of your business, you may need to have additional information, for instance by operational projects or by any other perspective that is relevant and useful to run and improve your management. this is where analytical accounting is used for.

Odoo allows to record the operations BOTH in the legal accounting And the Analytical modules. This double recording is made in a single operation.

Discard
Author

Thanks Ad Libitom ..:) Does it possible to give me the list which schanario we are using the Analytical Account some like contract ,project i want all of them